Thug Tippin

Posted by mmog37 | 3:51 PM | | Comments

My children and I were out the other day. Being the observers that we are we are, we couldn't help but notice how many young guys were doing this funky penguin waddle walk. The walk was the result of their pants being way down near their knees. Every few minutes, sometimes even in unison they would reach down and pull them up just a little to prevent them from falling all the way down.

I began to chuckle to myself, because it was a funny site indeed. That's when it hit me. I came up with an idea for a new game. Those country kids sneak out at night and have fun cow tipping. Why can't the urban folks have a fun game like that...they can...it's called Thug Tippin!

The object of the game is to wait for the right time, and when someone with their pants down at their knees walks by...you give them a quick push..and watch them topple over. (Be sure to have you video camera ready) Bonus points are awarded if you can take out an entire crew like a set of dominoes. We're still working out the details...but it's gonna be fun LOL!


Just kidding :), you can read an article I published for more about what I think about recent proposals to make saggy pants a crime, it's called "No End In Sight." Enjoy!